Saturday, November 13, 2010

Free At Last!

For the past year, my beach cruiser has been stored inside the pickup truck, under the camper shell, and firmly fixed to the BedSlide. All this means is that it is a total time-suck to remove the bike, do the minor re-assembly

  • Install front wheel
  • Find tool
  • Adjust seat
  • Adjust handle bars, both ways

And then reverse the procedure to put it away. Needless to say, I didn't use the bike much. And that, of course, is unacceptable. So just this past week, I liberated my bike from my truck, and all is right with the world.

Now I store the bike in my condo, where it is much happier and far more likely to be ridden, thereby bringing good things (joy, fresh air/sunshine, etc).


1 comment:

  1. The BEDSLIDE is a cool feature but I don't think that is what they had in mind when they called it a cargo management system.

    BEDSLIDE Truck Cargo Management

    ReplyDelete